ARKANSAS MUD RIDERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arkansas Premier Non-Profit ATV Club

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two Brothers Exhaust For Commander

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gimpchicken
puddle jumper
gimpchicken

Two Brothers Exhaust For Commander Empty
PostSubject: Two Brothers Exhaust For Commander   Two Brothers Exhaust For Commander Empty3/30/2011, 10:15 pm

Well while my commander is in getting a rear axle warranty'd, they talked me into a two brothers slip on exhaust. It seems to be kind of new so I'm looking for sound clips if anybody has heard one. Here's a link to it on the web page. Won't get my commander back until next week so I guess we'll find out what she sounds like then.

http://www.twobros.com/cgi-bin/shopper?search=action&sku=005-29604&searchstart=0&template=Templates/TBRSearchResult-Simple-Can-Commander-SO-11.html
Back to top Go down
Arkmudcat
Admin
Admin
Arkmudcat

PostSubject: Re: Two Brothers Exhaust For Commander   Two Brothers Exhaust For Commander Empty3/30/2011, 10:39 pm

Dino is running that exhaust now he just installed it 2 weeks ago and it does sound good, its really quiet for such nice exhaust.. Im personally going to go with Looney Tunes myself since they have been known to put out more HP on the Hams..
Back to top Go down
http://www.sacrificeguild.com
gimpchicken
puddle jumper
gimpchicken

PostSubject: Re: Two Brothers Exhaust For Commander   Two Brothers Exhaust For Commander Empty3/30/2011, 10:43 pm

Well that's what I hoped to hear. After having a hmf on my grizzly I wasn't wanting anything real loud. Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
Xb8dino
original 7
original 7
Xb8dino

PostSubject: Re: Two Brothers Exhaust For Commander   Two Brothers Exhaust For Commander Empty3/30/2011, 10:58 pm

You will love the sound of it. So will you be there sat?
Back to top Go down
gimpchicken
puddle jumper
gimpchicken

PostSubject: Re: Two Brothers Exhaust For Commander   Two Brothers Exhaust For Commander Empty3/31/2011, 6:56 am

Im going to try to make it out there but if so I'll have to just ride my grizzly. They said the commander won't be ready until early next week
Back to top Go down
Arkmudcat
Admin
Admin
Arkmudcat

PostSubject: Re: Two Brothers Exhaust For Commander   Two Brothers Exhaust For Commander Empty3/31/2011, 7:26 am

I bet your getting serviced at Bradfords?
Back to top Go down
gimpchicken
puddle jumper
gimpchicken

PostSubject: Re: Two Brothers Exhaust For Commander   Two Brothers Exhaust For Commander Empty3/31/2011, 8:01 am

Yup in sherwood
Back to top Go down
Arkmudcat
Admin
Admin
Arkmudcat

PostSubject: Re: Two Brothers Exhaust For Commander   Two Brothers Exhaust For Commander Empty3/31/2011, 10:40 am

Should have brought it to cochrans and you could have had it by this weekend lol
Back to top Go down
gimpchicken
puddle jumper
gimpchicken

PostSubject: Re: Two Brothers Exhaust For Commander   Two Brothers Exhaust For Commander Empty3/31/2011, 10:48 am

Yeah I HATE letting anyone else touch my stuff anyway, but it beats having to pay for the broken axle myself. I will say that I didn't have much positive to say about Bradford before I bought the commander, but in the time since I've bought it they've been super nice and helpful with anything I've needed, and it's nice that they're only about 3/4 mile from my house.
Back to top Go down
Arkmudcat
Admin
Admin
Arkmudcat

PostSubject: Re: Two Brothers Exhaust For Commander   Two Brothers Exhaust For Commander Empty3/31/2011, 10:51 am

Yea being close to ya is nice im sure i just i keep hearing the horror stories about there service..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Brothers Exhaust For Commander   Two Brothers Exhaust For Commander Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Brothers Exhaust For Commander
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ARKANSAS MUD RIDERS :: ATV/SXS :: Can-Am-
Jump to: