ARKANSAS MUD RIDERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arkansas Premier Non-Profit ATV Club

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Other boots then Gorilla?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly686
puddle jumper
Grizzly686

Other boots then Gorilla? Empty
PostSubject: Other boots then Gorilla?   Other boots then Gorilla? Empty4/24/2011, 10:25 pm

I've done forgot, so my question is, what boots can I use on my Gorilla Axles other then Gorilla Boots?

I think I can use a Geo Metro boot, but I'd like to know from someone that has used something other then a Gorilla to verify that they will work, or something other then a Geo Metro boot.

Thanks guys! Oh, and It's been really long since I've changed a boot, and the one I have to change is the outer one closest to the wheel. Do I need to take off the whole axle and take the inner boot off to get to the outer?

Thanks Guys, Cody.
Back to top Go down
Cumnock
Admin
Admin
Cumnock

PostSubject: Re: Other boots then Gorilla?   Other boots then Gorilla? Empty4/24/2011, 11:54 pm

U need a part # 5860 I think from orielys. It's for a 95 Suzuki swift. It's a precision boot. And I would
Take the whole axle out to do it and u just
Gotta take the outer off. It's easy
Back to top Go down
Grizzly686
puddle jumper
Grizzly686

PostSubject: Re: Other boots then Gorilla?   Other boots then Gorilla? Empty4/24/2011, 11:57 pm

Oh, alright man, I think I'm go by there tomorrow and pick one up if they got it. Also looking for some boot guards, so If you know anyone that has some, let me know.

Any news of any rides of at brandons in grapevine?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other boots then Gorilla?   Other boots then Gorilla? Empty

Back to top Go down

Other boots then Gorilla?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ARKANSAS MUD RIDERS :: ATV/SXS :: Yamaha-
Jump to: